EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Waikato Diocesan School for Girls uniform shop is run as an independent retail operation by UNIFORM GROUP for the purpose of selling all of the school’s uniform requirements, whilst following the guidelines and standards set by the Waikato Diocesan School for Girls Principal and Board of Trustees.
Exchanges can be made, provided all the following are met:1. You have your original docket for the original purchase.
2. They are still in the same packaging.
3. Have not been worn or have not been altered in any way.
4. Are clean and are not wrinkled.
5. Are in the same condition as when they were handed over to you.
6. You are exchanging within 30 days of purchase.
No refunds or exchanges will be offered for second hand items.
No refunds will be offered for sale items (but we can exchange sizes).